- The published class schedule can change at any time based on student registration and withdrawal status. Every effort will be made to provide adequate notice and recommendation to affected students for comparable classes remaining on the schedule.
- Each class requires a minimum of 6 student enrollment to remain on the schedule.
- Project C typically follows Carroll County Public School Closures.
- In case of inclement weather or a state of emergency, up-to-date class cancellations will be sent via email to all current students and will also be posted on the school’s website.
- In case of teacher illness, every effort will be made to find a substitute teacher and/or call every affected student to notify them of a cancellation.
- If a class is canceled every effort will be made to schedule a make up class.
- If a make up class cannot be scheduled, students will have the option of attending a comparable class to the one canceled at another time during the week.
- Refunds cannot/will not be given for missed classes or complications in make up class scheduling/attendance.
Change/Termination of Registration
- All payments are final. Absolutely no refunds- account credits only. Credits for services are non-transferable and cannot be applied to goods or merchandise.
- Students may choose to add or change classes during the course of the regular dance season until February 1st.
- Students may choose to withdrawal from classes at any point in time.
- Notice of any class changes must be made by submission of Class Change/Withdrawal Form and prior to the first of the month which the changes in registration will take place. Notice received after first of the month tuition charges will not be refunded.